My photo
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” ~Dr. Seuss

Sunday, September 7, 2008



Today was my first day in kid connection, the children's program at my church, I was in a room with eight squirming 3-4 year olds. It wasn't really fun, or outstandingly enjoyable, but it was fulfilling and I already love the kids. They are so stinking adorable!
I also did the bulletin boards for our room yesterday. it was the most overwhelming task I have taken on in a long time. I have never had access to so many resources, ever. I didn't know where to begin. Stepping into the resource room is like going to my own personal heaven. It is simply amazing.
Then after church today I found the practice rooms for the music students. Little soundproof rooms just big enough for an upright and a bench. Pretty much amazing since I haven't had my piano in three weeks.

I feel as though I am running all the time and am SO busy, but somehow I always have an infinite amount of time to do the things I needs to do, and most the things I want. (okay, if not infinite, ample, gracious, you'd think I was being graded on this the way I keep correcting my grammar... spelling... usage... geez-la-weez!) anyways, my point is I need to relax and realize it will all get done and just chill a little bit more.

Trista and I waiting to ride to carousel

She kept posing saying take a picture of me, which was cute, but this one is my favorite and was totally candid. She was really this stoked she got to spin in circles while going in circles.


:)

3 comments:

Pookie said...

awwww how i miss the little imp! she is so cute and big! tell her aunt pookie misses like complete craziness!!!! sounds like kid connection was fun. are doing stuff with music too? since you were in practice rooms.

Anonymous said...

Hey, when do we get pics of your bulletin boards?! Glad it went well for you.

MISS YOUS! (yes, I meant to say "yous." Not sure why.)

Pam

KATiE said...

they aren't very good... I was so over whelmed by all the stuff I could use I was lost! I'll try and remember to take pics on Sunday of my room :D