My photo
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” ~Dr. Seuss

Monday, September 15, 2008

facts

it is 11:11.
I should be going to sleep.
but I had a coffee at 7pm so I'm not sleepy.
so I should be studying for my insane test tomorrow.
but I'm not.
I drank the coffee so I'd stay awake to study.
however, past 10:30 my cognitive abilities go a-wire.
regardless of the amount of caffeine in my body.
so I'm posting a blog.
lucky for you(or not, depending on your point of view)
very unlucky for my grade(regrdless of your point of view).
facts: how I love them.


so for the record.
I'm not homeschooling.
I'm not helping my children with homework.
I'm not having children.
summery: I'm going to homeschool or in anyways help the children I'm never having with homework: end of story.

I HATE 7th GRADE HOMEWORK.
I LOATH BEING NICE.

1 comment:

Pookie said...

I can only imagine what kind of day you had. ;oD sorry if it was yucky. <3<3<3 xoxox